User's manual - how to create animated GIF and APNG images
- 1. Animizer - a special form for editing an animated image
- 2. Assembler - combines static (non-animated) images into an animated image
- 3. Splitter - splits an animated image into separate static images
- 4. Converter - Converts GIF image to animated PNG (APNG) and back
- 5. Animating static image - create an animated GIF/APNG image from one static image
- 6. Animating text - enter text and get it animated
Animating text - enter text and get it animated
The "Animated text" tool provides you with different options in creating an animated text within an animated image. Simply select a desired text animation template by clicking the dropdown box in the "Animation template" row:
Having selected the animation template, enter the text you would like to animate in the "Text to animate" box.
All other options are explained in detail on the Animizer manual page.