User's manual - how to create animated GIF and APNG images
- 1. Animizer - a special form for editing an animated image
- 2. Assembler - combines static (non-animated) images into an animated image
- 3. Splitter - splits an animated image into separate static images
- 4. Converter - Converts GIF image to animated PNG (APNG) and back
- 5. Animating static image - create an animated GIF/APNG image from one static image
- 6. Animating text - enter text and get it animated
Animating static image - create an animated GIF/APNG image from one static image
The "Animate static image" tool provides different options to animate a static (non-animated) image with the help of pre-created animation templates. Simply select your image by clicking the "Browse" button, upload it by clicking the "Animate image" button and you will get the animation options form.
In the animation options form you will be provided with the "Animation template" option. Simply click on the gray dropdown list and select an animation template you prefer:
Having selected a desired template, set up all other options as you need. The provided functionality is the same as in Animizer manual page.